Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.


1. What time did you get up this morning?

8am. 5:30am.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Solitaire for daily wear, pearls for formal occasions. Both...like, DUH. Do you KNOW how many fauxpearls I own?!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Where the Wild Things Are with Astrid. Because i was sad about Mimi and there's no greater escape than the theater. Same. I was so confused throughout the entire movie that I stress-ate the entire bag of popcorn.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
American Dad, South Park, Top Chef, LEAVE IT TO LAMAS! --> omg guiltiest pleasure EVARRR. Spongebob SquarePants, Avatar, Gossip Girls, American Dad, South Park...i have the tv taste of a howard stern.


5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
"You know what i used to have for breakfast? Cocaine." (lol) double tall nonfat no-foam upside-down caramel macchiato w/ extra caramel and 3 splendas. espresso and a Marlboro.

6. What is your middle name?
Jihye. Well, I'm legally changing it to Cordelia. When I become a superstar, I'm dropping the Jewish name Esther and adopting the superstar name Astrid Cordelia. No last name needed...like Madonna.

7. Favourite food?
grana padano and aged extra sharp cheddar cheese. lychees. i frickin love vegetables. and i love all the chunks in any Korean jjigaes (stews), especially tofu and enoki mushrooms, and daikon that people usually throw away. i love daikon. and i love condiments. for some reason, i like people's leftovers. aw nuts, i'm a peasant. :( Dill pickles, cocktails, nuts and the white stuff. (i'll leave that open to interpretation.)

8. What foods do you dislike?
fatty meats such as samgyupsal (gross), don't really like tough meats such as galbee either. don't like peanuts. i'm telling you, i'm accidentally 7th Day Adventurist. I hate veggietales. Thanks to Nars i refuse to eat calliflower now. She says it looks like herpes...not that she would know. Egg yolks make me nauseous.

9. What is your favourite chip flavour?
garlic parmesan pita chips. i don't really like chips--i like cheese ritz bits sandwiches and goldfish. I like original everything.

10. What kind of people do you like?
funny. charming. unassuming. tactful. clever like a fox. loyal like a retriever. They say that if you want to know a girl's flaws, compliment her to her friends. I like people who agree with every compliment and never say a bad word. That is rare to find. attractive like a peacock. Notice the word "pea" is in peacock. I like people who are natural and don't seem pretentious or as if they're trying at all. I like effortlessly glamourous people. And that is the company I keep, unrepentantly. I adore movers and shakers.

12. Favourite sandwich?
well, at Subway i always get cold cut combo on monteray cheddar, pepperjack, no mayo, spicy mustard, ranch, parmesan, lettuce, xtra tomatoes, olives, green peppers. and i dip it in ketchup--that is my vinegar. Sourdough, turkey, lettuce, regular mustard, dill pickles, salt&pepper, toasted. Period.

13. What characteristics do you despise?
well, i don't mind people who are late 'cos i am always late. i despise pigheaded stubbornness, judgmental behavior, and condescension. and this is kind of strange, but i really get annoyed when people are overly active. like they have to wake up at 7 and do a crapload of unnecessary crap and always want to do all this extracurricular active bs. it annoys me. I despise liars, people who are fake and ingenuine (believe me, there are certain vocal and facial nuances that give you all away), full-time immature bastards (there are 2 different kinds: guys who are playful but know when to be serious & there are guys who are just full time immature bastards who, on the surface may seem okay, but are selfish to the core and it brings the immature behavior out)

14. Favourite item or outfit?
i dunno, i have too many fave outfits. i love my white rabbit fur coat. it was a Christmas gift from my brother. i love all my beaded dresses that weigh fifteen lbs. i love my tights. Men's dress shirt and tights, cinched with a gaudy vintage belt, drop earrings, raccoon eyes, 5-inch platforms, touseled teased hair.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where?
Mexico. I just love Mexico more than any place. I'm an adventurer. I love packing my suitcases, grabbing my passport and exploring new worlds. So far, my list is as follows:

Marrakesh Market














Paris






















Rio de Janeiro

















Saint Petersburg, Russia









Also, Nars and I are planning a trip to Ibiza in the spring. That's a must.


16. What color is your bathroom?
white. this is the stupidest question...like, EVAR.

17. Favourite brand of clothing?
umm? i don't really look at brands of clothing. they're mostly discontinued lines from the early 80s since they're thrift store finds. sometimes i'll look, and a sweater im wearing as a dress will be Liz Claiborne or something. hahaha. I'm not a labelwhore. I don't care if it came from walmart, as long as i can make it WERQ.

18. Where would you retire to?
Mexico. I'm going to open a bar on the beach in Mehiko.

19. Favourite sport to watch?
Iron Chef. that's a sport. they sweat like basketball players. football is exciting if its the Falcons. Whatever, as long as alcohol is included and I have non-peasant seating. Boo, the word "pea" is in peasant. :(

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
oh, into the netherworld of CYBERSPACE - hoh! Well, based on our charts, i'd have to say, it's you over there in thailand!! Goh nee chiwahwah?

21. Goal you have for yourself?
umm... 90 lbs? just kidding. i want to be accomplished at just one thing... preferably one thing that is monetarily yielding and at the same time emotionally satisfying. aka stripping. JK! 90 lbs NOT JK. I'll be honest. I think thin is beautiful. Maybe I should amputate an arm? How much do you think my arm weighs. People will say, "Oh poor thing, she's handicapped!" And I'll retort, "But at least i'm skinny!!!!" muhahahaha!

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
i only snail mail extremely kindred spirits whether new or childhood-known. huh?

23. When is your birthday?
March 2, 1983. i'm 26. March 11, 1984. Pisces. I'm benteh cinqo.

24. Favourite flowers?
daffodils. freesia. (wildflowers). I'll tell you what I hate: Gerberas (they are mutated daisies and freakish lookin and garish) & Red Roses (I hate anything cliche) OhMG! My sister just told me that she loves Carnations because they're pretty. I scoffed at her because carnations are the cheapest flower ever...one step above grass..not the grass you can smoke either. HAHA.

25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person. I'm doing this at 3am and have work at 8. I'm a morning person but I thrive at night. However, because of this, I take millions of naps throughout the day.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
an Olympic gymnast like Svetlana Khorkina. I wanted to be a first grade teacher like Mrs. Jones. We used to write each other snail mail from when I was in her first grade class until I was 17.

27. How are you today?
not so good. i feel really bloated and i have a throbbing zit on my chin. i stabbed it with a needle to drain the dirty blood. that's what you have to do. it's beginning to deflate a little. I'm dreading this week because I have so much to do...yet I work the best under pressure. *shrug* I can't wait till I can fly away and indulge in white?!! (again, open to interpretation)

28. What cartoon character best describes you?
Gadget. we have the same voice, too. i have absolutely no idea.

29. What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
Spring. i hate winter. And January x... when B returns with Dylan in tow! I cannot disclose that information!! ;) My adventures are always chock-full of troubs...ain't life grand?

30. Favorite event in your childhood?
Visiting the Na family (our old family friends) almost every Sunday. Playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark with them in their apartment. It brings tears to my eyes when i think about those times. I can't think of a favorite event...but I can tell you that one time, my sister made me eat her piss. I was mortified. But she kept demanding that I lick her piss off the ground!! She just squatted and pissed on the floor and kept pointing and pointing at this yellow puddle saying, "dwink it! DWINK IT!"

31. Take pictures or be in pictures?
Take. i'm better at taking them of others. Because i clam up when someone takes them of me. I'm a see and be seen kinda gal. I like to capture moments. I need to create a new pose. I'm starting to get kinda like this guy...





remember this little fatty?!?!











32. Beach, country, or city person?

I love the beach, but i'm very suburbia. City.

33. What are you best at?
Being goofy, i hear. and making blue crab jjigae. Apparently, torturing people. I also delight in making people feel uncomfortable and making them blush and creeping people out.

34. Where do you spend most of your money?
clothes and plane tickets and shoes. stoopid. undergarments & plane tickets.

35. Current most annoying celebrity?
Rihanna. i think she believes she's Lady Gaga calibre. But she's basically a secondhand Beyonce. oh snap! Paris Hilton. Do I even need to explain mahselfs?!?!

XO (GAGA KISS)
ASTRID CORDELIA

No comments:

Post a Comment