Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Night...


More than girls in other states (especially Southern gals), LA girls have this reputation that preceeds them: standoffish and superficial.  Basically, they're like the most exquisitely stitched, freakin flawless, FAKE designer handbags.  And if you know me, you know i'd prefer the tattered 'n worn vintage authentic bag w/ character anyday.  So it was an overwhelming delight for me last night, when I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting up Eunice and her gfs for a quick bite to eat @ Byul right after work.  (Sidenote: In my 26 years of living in Atlanta, I probably went to Galbi (Korean BBQ) Buffets about 3 times.  Since I've been in LA, I've been to these damn places about 20 times. No Mas. I mean, what the dealio? AISH.) But i didn't want to be picky and rude, so I obliged. And i'm so glad I did.  Her friends are magnetic.  They are such authentic Alexander Wang studded leather totes!  They remind me of the gang back at home, each with a distinctive personality and style.  We stuffed our faces silly, drank soju & strawberry makkulgi and laughed the time away.  A night like yesterday can't end on any ordinary note...so of course we went to NRB. Break out the REAL party favors bitches.  HAHAHA.  I'm now at Urth trying to chug as much as coffee as I can so I don't appear tired.  It's my third day at work and today's gonna be rough. It's market week in Atlanta today and LA next week...it's been super busy. My responsibilities have dramatically increased in the past...waitasecond...it's only been 3 days?!?! hmm...*scratches head*

Doesn't really matter anyway.  I love pressure of having deadlines! I love being at my beautiful cherry oak desk, stuffed with fresh office supplies and my very own computer.  

WORLD CUP is on at 4am over on the westside.  it's gonna be cuhraz.  LA LIVE. be there or be square.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete