Friday, December 18, 2009

coup de foudre

I've settled back into my routine...finally, completely readjusted back to my reality. Sleep. That's all I need to recover, always.

It's raining right now. As long as it's not sideways rain i can embrace the nasty weather. All I need are my thigh highs, burberry trench and my driving gloves! The year is almost ending. Naturally, I look back at the path of destruction i've left behind me. I have to say, Fall/Winter 2009 was probably one of the best I've had in years, if not ever. I'm sad to see it go. The past few months have been a whirlwind of misadventures and misexcitement. I've never had more fun being single. I think the only thing I miss about having a boyfriend is sleeping next to him. Looking forward, i'm hopeful and anxious and at the same time, i toss it all to fate. Who are the new faces i'll meet? Where will i go? and Love? ahhhh, love. (or arghhh, love.) the only way it'll work is if there's electricity it's electroshocktherapy from the start.

"She and Johnny Depp met four years before they got together but they have both described it as a coup de foudre (love at first sight). Depp has said, "the moment I set eyes on her, I fell." For her part, she has said that she shook hands with someone in the dark, didn't even know it was him, but felt a tingle in her fingers, her arm, her whole body."





To me, simple and elegant equals something the parents love. but don't you think the slicked back hair, natural makeup, and the classic black dress gets so monotonous and feels uninspired? you just kinda start... blending in with the background. like that Scream painting. vanessa paradis is an example of a gypsy queen. she carries a touch of both worlds. and speaking of johnny depp, aren't we all psyched about Alice in Wonderland? Here's the latest trailer. You should let it load first!!!

1 comment: