Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A few good quotes...

Lesley Boone:  I tried to commit suicide by sticking my head in the oven, but there was a cake in it.







Amanda Cross:  Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.



No, I don't understand my husband's theory of relativity, but I know my husband, and I know he can be trusted.  -Elsa Einstein



George Eliot:  It is a common enough case, that of a man being suddenly captivated by a woman nearly the opposite of his ideal.





Edna Ferber:  A woman can look both moral and exciting... if she also looks as if it was quite a struggle.







A gossip is someone who talks to you about others, a bore is someone who talks to you about himself, and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself.  -Lisa Kirk




Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them. ~Mignon McLaughlin


and finally.....



No comments:

Post a Comment