Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Well today is a devastatingly gorgeous day in chilly downtown Atlanta and once again, i am in the school libeary. My stomach is keeling me, but no, it's not like that, i don't have to use the bathroom. It's just hurting sooo bad. It might be the Yoforia i ate at 9:00pm last night at Perimeter. I am so classically lactose but i choose the ignore now/suffer later method. Always. With everthang. Tonight i think we're going to hit up Tongue&Groove for some cockatiels and that's all. Contrary to popular opinion, it's not always a cocktiel & coke party. Jack and coke...coke and more coke... and coke. UMMMMMM, NO. It is a travesty how many times i get asked for drugs when i'm out and about. Dude. It's gotten to the point where i don't even have to be at the club... it can be at a Korean Karaoke and i still get asked. HA! It doesn't really bother me at the time because i'm knackered, but later i'm forced to reevaluate myself and my persona. Maybe i should lay off the going out and frequenting the bathrooms? Hmmm... what a revolutionary idea... elementary my dear Watson! Everybody has a persona whether they know it or not. A lot of girls in Atlanta are easily recognized as whore du jours, easy lays, bitches, crackheads, friendless crew jumpers, undercover freakaleeks, cheaters, psychos, gold diggers, and pathological liars. And i feel kinda bad for them...that guys talk about them in such an all-knowing, "DUHH!-everybody-knows" kind of way. I want to do everything correctly so that i never get discussed in this manner! Cuz it's terrible, seriously! I probably already do, but once again ignore now suffer later. So obviously, how you present yourself really, really has a HUGE effect on how people perceive you. I always try to put my best foot forward. And to be honest. And not be an undercover anything. And most importantly, to be a nice person. Also, i think the best lesson i've learned is to never judge. That's harrrrd to do, not judge. I always judge in my head. Bad habit. My dad used to tell me as a little girl, "treat others how you want to be treated." I always ignored him and now i'm like WOW, that's such a valuable fohchan cookie ... Wow, you see how jumbled my thoughts are? I took xanies last night and i'm still all groggy at school. BOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment