Tuesday, February 16, 2010


bonJORNo my puppies.

It's been a while since i've last let in you into my Peaworld (that is far more exciting than my sister's cute little life)
and let me just say, 2010 has been a whirlwind. I've been allowing my balloon bouquet carry me: wherever, whenever. So far, so good. i feel like i've traveled a lot this year. haven't i? and next month, i plan on having my birthday in Vegas. my sister likes to roll her eyes at me and say "STOP IT. ENOUGH ALREADY!" but it's never enough. nothing is ever enough. i need to gather a whole motley crew of girlfriends to come with me! I know Nars is a lock!

I feel like i've been constantly moving at the speed of light. I haven't even had time to update my moleskine yet with all of my adventures...thoughts, memories, boarding passes, & scraps of paper all jumbled together in a file cabinet in my brain labeled "Catch-22". One minute i have my nose stuck in a book, the next minute, i have a substance stuck up my nose. I'll be walking to the Aderhold building one afternoon in a heavy winter coat and walking down West Broadway in a fur coat the next day. wake up in fleece PJs one morning and the next in a different city in a nighty. What a beautiful disaster. As Jay-Z says, on to the next one.

**Right now, i'm curled up in a ball, listening to cake and bbming Nars. We're trying to find some grass for my brother but neither of us are down with the cheeba lingo. Arg. I think we're making this waaay more complicated than need be.**

As you already may know, I love looking into people's worlds. I adore picking up on their little idiosyncrasies and imagining what it would be like to walk in their shoes for a day. It's amazing how many different personalities are out there. It's amazing how time and just growing older can open your eyes to something you never saw or noticed before.

I'm looking forward to turning 26 next month. I'm not afraid of getting older. I always catch myself daydreaming about my life in the next couple of years...career woman? mum? america's most wanted?!! The possibilities are limitless. I want everything and nothing. It's not just about the destination...more importantly, it's about the journey. And i'm in for one helluva ride!! *HIGH FIVE*

xx,Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment