Monday, October 19, 2009

i'll be good for you and you'll be good for me...

I was at a Weezer concert and I swear to you, at "goddamn you half-japanese girls, you do it to me e-ver-y time" Rivers Cuomo waved hi at me. I almost fainted. And then I got kicked in the head by a crowd surfer.
I wonder how wonderful it would be to crowd surf. Floating on hundreds of people you don't even know....wait a second... all those hands on you touching you everywhere...hmm...i retract that. Nevertheless, it'd be awesome to leap into a sea of people, eventually finding my own two feet on solid ground. I've always wanted to be a lead singer in a band. Can i scream? yes. Can i wear punctured tights and tattered rags like courtney love? definitely. Can I abuse substance? *looks to the left and the right frantically* for my art, yes. And since this dreamjob seems so far-fetched, what's the next best thing? Date a musician. So, my dear readers, this winter i will find myself a musician and promptly date him. Lickety-split. Winter is for rawkin out and attending Christmas parties and socializing--shouldn't be too hard, right? ;)


Chiclet teeth. Blue eyeshadow. Bardot hair. Bangs. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment