Friday, October 23, 2009

Flu bug.

Can you spot the Pesther?

I'm soooo sick. the worst body aches, pounding headaches, and there's this weird pressure behind my eyeballs and my facial pressure monitoring system is alerting me of the imminent geyser-like explosion of my head.

Normal people take Theraflu or Robitussin.

I drink half a bottle of red wine with xanax. My theory is that if i knock out, then i won't feel the pain. And on my way out, at least i can enjoy the woozy ride. Ok, genius. *idiot voice* I woke up at 4am, then 6am, then 8am in the worst pain ever. My armpits, ribcage, neck, back, thighs, calves, abdomen, and even my freakin face were throbbing. I couldn't even take Mimi outside to pee because i could hardly move.

Now, i'm taking Theraflu! I hate how it's warm going down, not unlike liquor. i hate that part about liquor. no pain no party, right?

Speaking of liquor...tonight is our girlfriend Annie Chang's farewell party. She's moving back to the City of Angels--befitting for her, because she actually LOOKS like an angel. I'll probably do the recap tomorrow because Astrid is normally too drunk to function the day after a monsoon.

Laterdoods.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete