Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Four.

Aaaaaaand the paps arrive...like pigeons scurring around a single breadcrumb.

I'm getting really sick and tired of wearing all black. It's partially because all of my beautiful black clothes are still in storage in la. But mostly because wearing all black is so. damn. boring...and oh so sad. Thank God my hair has a reddish shade. *whew* maybe I should go back to blonde? Naaaah. I like being a redhead.

So...I got chewed out today. It's the first time I got yelled at since I started working. Reason? I botched a Starbucks order. I felt so unbelievably retarded and dumb and wanted to burst into tears and run all the way home and cry cos I was just being careless and I should have caught my mistake. Anyway, I don't show weakness. Nope. I won't let her get the best of me. It's hilarious how sometimes bosses expect u to pull shit out of your ass...and that shit better be shaped like the chrysler building and wrapped in a large red bow covered in ruby red sworafski crystals. How devil wears prada-ish.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment