Friday, September 18, 2009

Everybody Deserves A Star

Well, we're here at the store and this is how we dooz. sans makeup. very ghet to the toes. we mostly listen to "It Never Rains in Southern California" by Albert Hammond Jr. among other tracks by him. It seems like we travel a whole lot and our lives are very circusy, but this is not the case. This is Exhibit A. No "raccoon makeup", no napkin dresses in sight, and no booze in hand. Just work and speaking espanol. and the american flag in the background that my mom insisted on putting up quickly after 9-11. see, we're patriots, too! Uh MURR kah.

But yes. One of my biggest fears is waking up one day and looking in the mirror and seeing nothing spectacular. No greatness. Nothing accomplished with my humble life. AND, it may seem that all i care about is planning the next jetstop and the next person i'd like to terrorize, but it's not true! I cover up my insecurities with more makeup and less clothes. it's a paradox! Well, HERE I AM WORLD! i basically feel like i suck rotten eggs HARD.

but what i feel like i DO have going for me are the real bonds i've formed and friends i've made along my tornado path. you wouldn't think you could find anything stable and real admidst topsy-turviness and anarchy, but that's how it's always gone for us. a lifelong theme. beauty in the breakdown. comfort in the chaos. that's my deepness for the day. back to the shallow end of the gene pool. thas from Rion King.


btw, yes uns. i DID eat the tips off all the candy corn. And yes. you could use some eyeliner. sheesh.

Emopeas.

1 comment: